Investment Steps and Benefits SBR005 – Starting from IDR 1 Million, Offer Ended January 24, 2019
Techtimes.Info – The SBR005 series Saving Bonds (SBR) offering period was officially opened by the government on Thursday (10/1/2019) yesterday.
SBR is an investment instrument from Government Securities (SBN).Reporting from Kompas.com, people can buy SBR005 starting from the price of Rp. 2 million.
Here are the steps to order SBR005:
- SBR005 bookings can be made in 11 distribution partners, namely banks consisting of Bank BCA, Bank Mandiri, Bank BNI, Bank BRI, Bank BTN, Bank Permata.
- In addition, it can be through securities company Trimegah Securities, a special securities company, Bareksa Investment Portal and Star Mercato Capitale, as well as fintech Investree Radhika Jaya and Indonesian Group Partners.
- The process of registering Prospective Investors through Electronic Systems is provided by Distribution Partners (Midis), by inputting data including, personal data, SID (Single Investor Identification) number, Fund Account number and Securities Account number.
- For Prospective Investors who do not yet have an SID number, fund account, and / or securities account, they can contact the distribution partner.
- After successful registration, the Prospective Investor orders SBR005 by reading the provisions in the Information Memorandum beforehand.
- Reservations can only be made at the time of the SBR005 offer. After the order is verified (verified order), Prospective Investors get a payment code (billing code) via e-mail / SMS according to the policies of each distribution partner.
- The payment code is used to deposit investment funds through a Perception Bank (teller, ATM, internet banking, mobile banking) within the specified time limit.
- After payment, Prospective Investors will obtain NTPN (State Revenue Transaction Number) and notification completed order and will receive SBR005 allocation on settlement / issuance date.