Visas For Diplomats And Foreign Government Officials

Visas for Diplomats and Foreign Government Officals If you are a diplomat or a government representative and physically present in the United States: If you want to renew (renew) your visa or a member of your immediate family, select Renew A-1 or A-2 Visa in the US to learn more. …

Read More »